We all need a plan for our money. Financial Peace University (FPU) is that plan! It teaches God's ways of handling money. Through video teaching, class discussions and interactive small group activities, FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you've dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely, and much more!
Our Spring Class begins February 21, 2016!
We meet each Sunday at 5pm-7pm in Room #17/19. Childcare is available by contacting Trevor Yorick and letting him know the names and ages of your children who will be attending. Please note: this class is open to everyone! You do not need to attend Christ the King Church to join the class.
To register, please CLICK HERE.
- February 21 ~ Super Saving
- February 28 ~ Relating with Money
- March 6 ~ Cash Flow Planning
- March 13 ~ Dumping Debt
- March 20 ~ Buyer Beware
- March 27 ~ Easter Sunday - No Class
- April 3 ~ The Role of Insurance
- April 10 ~ Retirement and College Planning
- April 17~ Real Estate and Mortgages
- April 24 ~ The Great Misunderstanding
- May 1 ~ Bonus Class & Graduation Celebration
Please email Trevor Yorick to learn more about FPU!