We all need a plan for our money. Financial Peace University (FPU) is that plan! It teaches God's ways of handling money. Through video teaching, class discussions and interactive small group activities, FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you've dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely, and much more!
Our Fall Class begins September 11, 2016!
We meet each Sunday at 5:30pm-7:30pm in Room #17/19. Childcare is available by contacting Trevor Yorick and letting him know the names and ages of your children who will be attending. Please note: this class is open to everyone! You do not need to attend Christ the King Church to join the class.
To register, please CLICK HERE.
Fall Class Schedule:
- September 11 ~ Super Saving
- September 18 ~ Relating with Money
- September 25 ~ Cash Flow Planning
- October 2 ~ Dumping Debt
- October 9 ~ Buyer Beware
- October 16 ~ The Role of Insurance
- October 23 ~ Bonus Class
- October 30 ~ Retirement and College Planning
- November 6~ Real Estate and Mortgages
- November 13 ~ The Great Misunderstanding
Please email Trevor Yorick to learn more about FPU!