We all need a plan for our money. Financial Peace University (FPU) is that plan! It teaches God's ways of handling money. Through video teaching, class discussions and interactive small group activities, FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you've dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely, and much more!
Our Fall Class begins September 20, 2015!
We meet each Sunday at 5pm-7pm in Room #17/19. Childcare is available by contacting Trevor Yorick and letting him know the names and ages of your children who will be attending. Please note: this class is open to everyone! You do not need to attend Christ the King Church to join the class.
To register, please CLICK HERE.
- September 20 ~ Super Saving
- September 27 ~ Relating with Money
- October 4 ~ Cash Flow Planning
- October 11 ~ Dumping Debt
- October 18 ~ Buyer Beware
- October 25 ~ The Role of Insurance
- November 1 ~ Retirement and College Planning
- November 8~ Real Estate and Mortgages
- November 15 ~ The Great Misunderstanding ~ Final Class and Graduation Celebration
Please email Trevor Yorick to learn more about FPU!